Final Creative Work

1 Tiffany Wong { 12.16.09 at 10:01 pm }

In a way, I feel like your works correlate with Daxin’s – with the whole Broken love theme. I love your poem Helpless Love, although I’m glad you explained how much you don’t actually dislike your grandma haha. The poem really shows your emotions though, and I like that.
By the way, I love that you made use of your own eport page.

2 Juan Mendez { 12.17.09 at 10:02 pm }

I remember talking to you, Jessica, and wanting to hang out, but I believe your Mom was coming back? You told me about how you were so glad she would be back because you had to do all the chores. My suggestion, do not do any laundry for a month. The rest of your family might pick up their own clothes and help out lol.
Other than that, I really enjoyed your video!! And the poem was fun to read. You really put it together well, and I am glad I got to see a side of you other than happy all the time. =] Nothing wrong with being happy though.

3 sjiang { 12.17.09 at 10:14 pm }

Your website reminded of back in the days when I had Xanga. I would make my personal page and all. Very creative with the website.

4 Muhammad Javed { 12.17.09 at 11:43 pm }

Great work. You went a step ahead jessica. I am in awe with your written work. It is simple but so deep. There’s definitely passion in you.

5 ploew { 12.18.09 at 4:56 pm }

I agree with Shelley! Your page really did remind me of my old Xanga page!!! Regardless, I really enjoyed all your works especially your first work with The Little Mermaid as well as your second work which talked about your mom– do not worry, you do not sound that mad at your grandma! Anyways, thanks for sharing and you really did take one step ahead to show us your page.