How do I sign up?

Just speak to your Macaulay advisor! The course is MHC 400 (fall) and 401 (spring), and you will need to file an epermit. Remember that this is a year-long course, and you need to register for it in the Fall and the Spring. If you have more questions, email Lisa Brundage,