A little bit about Jill, your lovely ITF!

Hmm … what can I tell you about myself?  This is my third year as an ITF at Baruch, and I love working here with you all!  I’m doing a PhD in English at the CUNY Graduate Center.  I have been playing violin since I was two years old, and currently play with the Brooklyn Symphony Orchestra.  I played ice-hockey (right wing) in college.  I shamefully admit to watching ‘Gossip Girl’ and even more shamefully admit to liking it!  I am addicted to Thai food (the spicier, the better!) and yoga.  And yes, I love to smile, as you can tell …

I’m so excited that you’ve made it onto our course site … woohoo!!!

Throughout the semester I’ll be providing you with tutorials of some basic functions as well as more advanced tips & suggestions for getting the most out of your work with ePortfolios.  You can always check the ITF Help section to view all of my posts in one place.

I look forward to getting to know all of you as the semester continues.  Please do come visit me during my regular office hours (Mondays, 2-5pm in the Honors Lounge, Room 308 137 E. 25th Street – the building to the left of the library if you are facing it) or e-mail me (jill.belli@baruch.cuny.edu) with any questions/concerns, or just to say hi  🙂