Go Bearcats!

Hey everyone! My name is Camille Studer. What should I reveal about myself? Well, my family is from Switzerland and we speak Swiss German (which is a language that is only spoken, not written) at home. I currently live in Thornwood, NY- about an hour north of NYC and went to Westlake High School- GO WILDCATS!- Err, I mean Bearcats! 😛

I have taken my love for photography from simply taking pictures of scenery and people to merchandising products on a website. In general, I sell Juicy Couture jewelry and accessories (if anyone is interested!). As you get to know me, you will notice subtle hints that show my love for Juicy- for example my laptop case, bracelets, necklace, etc.

I am very excited to get to know all of you and learn about the Arts in New York City. And just in case this may come in handy sometime during the semester: My favorite color is green, I enjoy traveling the world, trying new kinds of food, and my dream is to move to Switzerland after college. 

I’d like to conclude simply with a few words to live by: “when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile”.  😀