A Little About Me

Hey! So for starters, I preferred to be called Jess or Jessie. I find it weird being called ‘Jessica’. I feel like it doesn’t flow, but that’s just what I think.

Since my thoughts about me are all jumbled up and somewhat random, I’ll formulate some of it into bullets.

• I love swimming. I was on the swim team throughout my high school life but I’m still contemplating joining the Baruch team though.
  • I love to eat. Nothing is better than a satisfactory meal!
  • I am a lefty. 🙂
  • I like to eat around the edges of my burger first, although I know there are no edges on burgers.
  • My favorite color is purple.
  • I like to shoot pool.
  • I love traveling, going to new places and seeing new things.

Baruch wasn’t my first choice on my list of colleges, but here I am. I was really looking forward to the full college experience and dorming life, but I guess staying in the city has its upsides as well. I love being out and I love the city and all of the lights, so maybe this experience will turn out greater than expected.

One of my best friends told me, I’m almost always either smiling or laughing and I guess it’s true. I’m looking forward to meeting the rest of you! Feel free to talk to me, I don’t bite 😀