What We Feel and What We Mean

Richie Miz’s video

Went pretty crazy with this video. Supposed to be on the lighter side. Hope you like it.

1 connielui { 09.08.11 at 3:14 pm }

Hey Richie, I really liked the way you started off your video, it was really different from everyone else. Most of us just sat in front of our laptops and spoke to it but you made the video more interesting to watch. I found it very enjoyable to watch why you thought Macaulay was better then the other schools you applied to and what you thought art was.

2 joeykabariti { 09.08.11 at 4:06 pm }

I love the way you use what inspires you as a theme throughout the video. Comedy is truly an art form; some people are masters, while others make horrible attempts at it, managing only to hurt themselves or others in the process.
I myself love comedy and the way it inspires me to look at things in a different, albeit weirder, perspective. Many people might not think that the video of the guy arguing with himself is art. It is because it has a purpose. The purpose is to spread humor, which is art, and truly put people at ease.
Humor is one of the more useful forms of art. It is present in everyday life, and is, in my opinion, one of the more necessary forms of art.

Joey Kabariti

3 Jonathan Edelstein { 09.09.11 at 12:17 am }

As Joey alluded to, this video could have gone terribly wrong , yet you managed to pull it off. I really like the cool video editing in the last scene. Definitely a very creative way to answer the questions by creating a constant moving film.Our fast paced world has messed up our brain to such an extent that a lot of people have problems focusing on a still image for too long..This video shows how art has adapted to those changes..

4 Emibee Wong <3 { 09.11.11 at 6:35 am }

Haha, hi Richie, I had a good laugh watching your video! The video in itself was a piece of art, coming from your own ideas of presenting yourself and conveying your message, as well as letting your audience know that you’re a guy quite full of humor! Like you said, art is being creative, and you have shown what you got, and people here are evidently appreciating your creativity! 🙂

5 Sandman Zachary { 09.18.11 at 10:23 pm }

Sir,
Your video was very entertaining and extremely creative, but also clearly explained why you chose Macaulay. I cannot wait to see more videos from you.