Night at the Museum. Without Ben Stiller so thats already a plus

Brooklyn Museum of Art Entrance

When choosing Macaulay honors we were promised impressive events to begin to meet new people and to experience new things that many of us have not done before and if we have it is unlikely we did it in our free time. To begin these events the Macaulay Honors class of 2018 kicked off when we visited the Brooklyn museum of Art. Originally i was a bit wary with the idea of going to the museum; not because i dont like museums but because I dont truly think i know how to appreciate certain kinds of art. Prior to this event my criteria for looking at pictures was if it looked cool (Psychedelic like Jimi Hendrix) , or had a nice landscape of nature. However, when being put into a group that essentially required me to interact with people about some art that i have either only talked to a few previous times before or nothing at all it really opened my eyes about the cliche that a picture is really worth a thousand words so i really enjoyed the whole day and event.

**Disclaimer Night at the museum was a good movie i just dont like Ben Stiller except in the first meet the fockers movie and along came Polly**

1 Jerryl Abraham { 09.09.14 at 2:56 pm }

first comment hollaaa

2 Elisabeth Farkas { 09.09.14 at 7:22 pm }

I liked that you tied it in to “a picture’s worth a thousand words”. That kinda says it all. It was short, to the point, and FUNNY 😉 Also a shout out to our awesome group! Woohooo!