Classical Music Concert

There aren’t many ways for me to describe the concert, other than peaceful. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to classical music, but it is almost impossible to deny that it is very relaxing. I enjoyed listening to the Four Seasons more than I enjoyed the rest of the music, because I was actually familiar with that music (from high school- we learned about it). As I looked around the auditorium while Winter was being played I saw people nodding their heads or kicking their feet along with the music, everywhere. They were really enjoying the music and that made me find a stronger connection to it. Even though classical music isn’t my personal favorite, I am fully aware of what a challenge it is and I applaud the performance that we saw for their great presentation. After the second encore, I was really ready to go. But, the show overall was nice and got me at ease. It got me so calm that I kept thinking of all the things I had to do. I felt “too calm” kind of. But it was a good feeling that people need to have every now and then. It really was a very nice performance.