My Favorite Trip (On a Stool At the End of the Bar)

This trip was by far my favorite! I loved it. It wasn’t like the previous trips where I had to struggle to feel connected. I was mesmerized by the story from beginning to end. As one shock led to another which led to another and so on, I could not lose my focus. The story was really intense and my emotions were definitely swayed by it. I keep wanting to cry, but then kept laughing at points too. It was such a weird mix of emotions, but that’s what made it so special. I actually felt connected to the story. Sitting there and watching it, I knew it was fake; however, my reactions to it couldn’t be more real. I really was looking forward to the play before we went but it definitely was not what I expected. It surpassed my expectations by so much and it was a great way to end our trips. After the show, a bunch of us were all just talking and the excitement about the performance was amazing. We kept wanting to recreate it in our own way for class because we loved it so much. I think that’s true art. When you look at art and have the urge to do some of it also, then you know it truly affected you. So happy I came.
Going to miss this class.
Love you guys