Comic Art Archive

Going to Columbia to see an exhibit about comic books sounded like so much fun. Honestly I think comics are interesting to look at, not that I read them I do like DC and Marvel movies, and learning about Characters in comics. However the exhibit was not exactly how I expected it to be.

I had expected the exhibit to be rather large, which it was, but a third of the exhibit was placed into a narrow hallway. I thought that we would be able to learn about things in comics history. After going to class the next day, I did rethink the way the tour was given and how she would constantly question us. Most tours are given that way when they try to involve the people in the tour into a discussion.

I did enjoy looking at all old art pieces shown to us. I guess looking at different aspects of comics was interesting, like the company letters, draft comics, and cosplay. I probably would have enjoyed the comic archive if we were allowed to just walk around the area and look at all the different things for ourselves.