Carnegie Hall review.

As a fan of classical music and a musician myself, I was excited to go see a performance at Carnegie Hall. First I feel the environment of the hall was what first set up what to expect for the performance. The hall oozed class and gave the vision of women in evening gown and furs trailing on the arms of the escorts in suits, each holding glasses of champagne. So i felt very fancy-schmancy sitting in the velvet seats. I was surprised of how bare and plan the stage an backdrop was, that was the only thing in the hall that I felt was plan, but when the performer took stage I understood the simplicity of the stage. If the stage was all lit u and designed and bedazzled with paint  or carvings it would have possibly taken away from the music. By having such a bare stage it made the music its self bare and raw, and allowed the performers to become the music instead of just string players. The pieces themselves I remember being impressed by, and the endurance of the players to play for so long. Each piece invoked certain emotions  like happiness and confusion from what I remember and the cello players where some of my favorite performers because of how passionate they where while playing. I would like to possibly attend another performance there again one day.