IMPORTANT!! Website Due Dates

CLASS:

In order to kick-start the process of putting the website/end of year project/class wiki, or whatever we’re going to call it, together, I have posted some mandatory deadlines below. Five percent (5%) of your “neighborhood project” grade consists of what I labeled “website participation.”   Failure to meet any of the deadlines below will forfeit that 5%.  Conversely, if you meet the deadlines you will earn the 5%.

March 26th:  As an individual within the group you will post a plan, or outline, of  your research responsibilities within group.  In addition, you will post any photos, video, or audio captured during our walking tour (this should further encourage you to remember your cameras/phones/video devices for walking tour).

April 9th (updated): You must list your choices for tech tools for site.

April 9th: You must begin posting collected information; research; text; or any other materials that will go into the final project.

Remember, these are benchmarks.  I understand you will not complete your individual/group research by April 9th.  However, your group’s failure to start the process will only hurt your grade, and ultimately the final project.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.