Not for the Weak Hearted!

Viewer discretion is advised.

If you have a weak heart, are easily frightened, or fit the description of any of those other typical warnings that come before a horror movie, do not advance forward!

However, if you enjoy a good scare, as I do, please, continue reading! It’s best to read this at nighttime. So, if you are reading this and it is not nighttime, please bookmark this post for a later time. If you’re alone, even better!

While stalking people on Facebook (I don’t actually stalk people on Facebook…), I stumbled across a link to a manhwa (Korean term for comics or print cartoons). It seemed interesting, so I, being the brave soul that I am, decided to click on it.

Here is the link. Read it slowly!

CLICK ME!

And feeling even more adventurous, I clicked on a related link.

CLICK ME TOO!

I am still suffering from the effects of the tension buildup. I am not a scaredy cat. But my overactive imagination hyped up the second story to such a high level that I am currently trying to recover from my fright-fit. As for the first story, I did not expect what happened. So I was taken off-guard when it did happen. But I just flinched, unlike my mom, who, when she saw the first part, had such a big shock that she jumped back, grabbed my hand, and ducked her head into me, laughing nervously. Obviously, she didn’t appreciate what I showed her… But she joked about it later in a “why would you do that to me?!” way. My dad on the other hand, did not even twitch while he was reading the story. A true man.