Self Portrait

O.   What does Art mean?

Art means the expression of ideas and feelings through the beautiful, the chaotic, the graceful and the original. It’s artists trying to show other how they see the world, or how they feel.

1.    What is your favorite art form?

My favorite art form is music. Each song has its own personality. Music contains energy that is transferred to the listener, sometimes intensely, other times slowly. Music does more than make you move, it makes you feel. It can really get inside of you, from the moment you first start nodding your head, to the point where you are flailing your arms and jumping around. Music is poetry, melody and emotion. My favorite of all is soundtrack music which can create a range of atmospheres. You can put on your headphones, turn up the volume and let your own imagination ride along with the music.

2.    What is your favorite historical period?

My favorite historical period? I don’t like history, but if I had to pick a time period it would be from the beginning of civilization up until the fall of Rome.

3.    What is your academic/ non-academic strength?

My academic strength is science, especially physics, and I WISH my non academic strength could be painting.

4.    Do you feel comfortable with new technologies?

Of course. I am comfortable with new technology, especially any technology that caters to my laziness.

5.    How would you rate your writing skills?

I would rate my writing skills as satisfactory, or a 6/10. I try do do some creative writing, but I am often not fully happy with it, and there’s always a lot of room for improvement.

One thought on “Self Portrait”