Self? Portray-it.

1) Art is what happens when someone forgets to be afraid. Art occurs when the soul takes the brain on a date. Art is everyone’s best times and worst times. Art can’t really be described, it’s the other 90% of the brain and it has to be experienced.

2) My favorite art form is music, and I think that the most artistic music falls in place in pop. It’s something about the way the pop artist tries to connect with humanity and society as a whole and not just some underground demographic.

3) The best historical period is our post-everything instant gratification 21st century! People think that we’re getting worse as a society but i think we have and often take the opportunity to use everything that we have already discovered and go deeper into what and who we are.

4) My academic strength is writing and, particularly, grammar. I nitpick sometimes when it comes to that stuff. Non-academically, I have a few years of guitar experience and am pretty good at tennis. My weakness is math. Good God I hate math. Down with math.

5) Of course I feel comfortable with new technologies! I love everything about computers and the like. Sure, I don’t know how to program or anything, but i don’t know how to make chicken parmesan either and that sure as hell doesn’t stop me from eating it!

6) I’m good at writing. I’m not the best and I’m not going to try and sound like I am, but I like the sound of my own voice and I like it even more on paper, so I try and make sure it sounds good. Just as long as I’m not doing math. Ugh.

Yo.

Photo on 2009-09-09 at 20.16

One thought on “Self? Portray-it.”

1. I loved your words, but I cannot match your e-mail with a name. Please post your name so I will not call you “Yo who hates math”