Milan Bien-Aime

Hello everyone! My name is Milan Bien-Aime. I am 19 years old and come from the Upper West Side in Manhattan. I am hoping to major in Economics or Business, and I previously went to the Brooklyn Latin High School, where i participated in the International Baccalaureate program. I enjoy drawing, debate, public speaking, politics, and reading, as well as playing video games and watching movies. During the summer, I work as a camp counselor at Bank Street Summer Camp.

Both me and my little brother were born and raised in New York City. My ancestry traces back to the Caribbean, as most of my family originated from there. I have two mothers as parents and was born from an unknown sperm donor of Cuban descent. One of my mothers grew up here in Spanish Harlem, while my other mother is of Puerto Rican descent. Both are lawyers came to New York City to study law at New York University, where they met each other. I hear a lot of Spanish from my relatives, but I am more fluent in French and English than Spanish.

385429_2497070781446_1634259685_n