Commentary

My favorite post/project is “Reconstruction at Lincoln Center.” My first time there was at my high school graduation. I was amazed at how beautiful it looked and it will probably look even better.

My second favorite post is “To eat or not to eat” because it is a very creative and humorous way of teaching people to eat healthy.

My third favorite is “Fun at Barnes and Nobles” because the group made it seem like an adventure to go there. Many people dislike reading books and I feel like if there were more ways to make stores such as Barnes and Nobles seem exciting, more people would go there and eventually by a book that looks interesting to them after looking around.

My fourth favorite is “Rediscovering the Mac Store” because before I entered the Macaulay Honors College, I never used a Mac and wasn’t interested either. I was used to PC and when my friends would tell me that “Macs are so much better,” I would tell them to enjoy, as I was happy with my PC. Watching this video, I know that if I didn’t have a Mac, I would want to try one out. This project can help open eyes.

My fifth favorite is “Alice Truly Hall” because I have never heard of the place and based on this project, it seems like an interesting place to just sit and observe. Ever since Turandot in Seminar 1, I have wanted to watch another performance and Alice Truly Hall seems like the perfect place to watch a performance, and sit for some coffee afterwards.

Published by

Tomer Madar

Hey, I'm Tomer. I'm the late-comer of the Macaulay Honors Program at Brooklyn College. I plan to major in chemistry. I aspire to create an element and name it Tomerium. And yea, that's about it for now.

One thought on “Commentary”

1. Hi Tomer,
    Thanks for your comments. What apps did you see in use on these projects? What was it about the presentation of the material that grabbed your attention?