Commentary

My favorite posts are Fresh Experience, The Empire Hotel, Tucker Square Market, A Pizza Adventure with Macaulay, and The Younger Elder. Most of these posts used iMovie, and the tools that come along with that program. These posts used a lot of transitions from one part of the movie to the next. They also used a tool that minimized the background noises in the videos and instead inserted music at those specific parts. I can imagine using these tools to probably make similar videos, and one example I can think of is making a commentary video on paintings at a museum like the MoMA. The Younger Elder video mainly comprised of an interview of an “elder” at a Mormon Church, and instead of recording the visual part of the interview, the group used the paintings found at the Church as the background to the interview. Also there are tools that let us place written information on the video at specific times. So even if the movie has to be silent, there is a way to place information without having to say it aloud in the video.