Update 5

I am posting on the website I See Change every week. I am sorting through pictures that Ayelet has been taking for our project. I am also working on the website; Sudipta and I are trying to format it correctly and organize the information included on it to look like how we want it. We have contacted Professor Rebecca Boger for some help and the possibility of using one of her weather stations. I am working on the digital component of our project, outlining how we want the video to go. Our group has decided to use a news report format, with different segments pertaining to the weather. We plan on incorporating things from the website that we have all been posting on. During class, we discussed what we wanted to incorporate into our co-authored paper and what kind of articles we should be finding and reading. I think my group has decided to put more detailed and technical aspects in the paper if they want to learn more about the weather, while our video focuses on conveying information that the public can be easily understood.