Hi, I’m Daniel. I have lived on Brighton Beach since I have been born. My parents came here 23 years ago from Ukraine with nothing to their name. They were able to make the best of what they had and create a life that allows us to live comfortably.  Because they were immigrants they turned to Brighton Beach for comfort and familiar faces. The environment gave then a sense of comfort because they were not required to learn a new language and they could relate to almost everyone there. I still live on Brighton today. It is an amazing neighborhood that allows for comfort by providing everything needed within walking distance. The only annoying aspect is parking. Due to the fact that most of the neighborhood is composed of buildings, the congestion of cars is insane. I love my neighborhood and the connections that I have been able to make by living her but I don’t see myself staying here after graduation. As for my parents, I don’t see them ever leaving. The community is very comforting for them and because of work they rarely experience it so every time they go out, its something new. I rather move away to a quieter location that is a bit more suburban. Through this project I have opened my eyes to what my community holds and am happy to guide you through the experience of what it means to live in Brighton Beach.