“Get Acclimatised”

Climate change deniers, I know you’re out there. I get it. (No, I don’t, I’m just saying that). A favorite line of mine is, “But it’s cold!” Sure, it used to be called “global warming.” Scientists make up silly names for things sometimes, don’t they? For example: the carpet shark, tasselled wobbegong. What even is a carpet shark, by the way

It’s November and it’s 70 degrees outside. I get it. It’s weird. I’m upset I can’t use my flannel sheets yet, but maybe tomorrow I’ll need one of those awful balloon coats instead of a cute sweater. What odd weather. What a crazy climate! Deniers, this isn’t an attack on you, oh no. But you will feel like it might be. Please enjoy this broadcast.

You’re welcome.

Kristen

2 thoughts on ““Get Acclimatised””

1. Ugh, I watched the video clip and then waded into the comments below it. Mistake! All the same BS you see on every Internet page discussing climate with open comments section. Anyways, you’re intro to the video was entertaining, as was the video. And of course, it’s always funnier when there’s a hint of truth.

2. Dear Kristen,
    It’s almost Christmas and the average temperature for this time of year is in the low to mid forties and its been approximately 65 this week. So yes, it is very weird. Your video was very entertaining and as well as your commentary on climate change nay-sayers.
    Sincerely,
    Ana