It’s Cool on the Internet, but Amazing in Person

We all see cool things people have done, on the internet. We never can be sure who did it, if it is credible, where to find it, or if it is even possible. In particular, I am talking about works of art made out of post-its. I did believe it was possible, but I never saw it in person. Whenever I see a photo of one, I wish I could actually see it in person because it just seems so awesome. My wish came true this past weekend. Near Brooklyn Bridge Park, I saw an image of Pac-Man made out of post-its.

It's Pac-Man!

It’s Pac-Man!

The fact that it is looks exactly the same as something you would find on the internet just makes the act of seeing it much better. Seeing something like this on the internet will not be enough anymore now that I know I saw something like this in person.

Is there a meaning behind this masterpiece? Likely not, but we can probably assume that someone in this office is a Pac-Man fan!

Do you ever see things on the internet you just want to see in real life?

One thought on “It’s Cool on the Internet, but Amazing in Person

1. Alec Nimaroff

That is an amazing piece. I was one of the biggest pacman’s fan growing up so it draws my attention. I wish I would have seen this in person. Seems like it took a while to put each and every post-it down. Seems very casual and who ever created this piece did a great job.