Stepz

In the days leading up to the performance of Stepz I have to admit that I was not looking forward to it. Having been to many of my sisters dance recitals I knew that tap was not one of my favorite dance types. When we arrived at the show I wasn’t expecting much of the evening. After the first couple of songs I was still not sold on the performance, I was not really too interested in the jazz based music being played. I also was still not sold on the dancing itself. After intermission I must say my interest picked up due to the faster paced and more relatable songs being played and i started to get a bit more into the show. The second half of the show actually flew by, as when I saw the curtains drawing I was surprised because I did not realize how quickly time had flown by. Though I am I still not interested in tap as a dance form and I did not enjoy the show as much as other people, I definitely enjoyed the show more than I thought I would. Even though I did not enjoy the show for myself all that much, I definitely appreciate the skill and talent possessed by the performers. Whether or not I enjoyed the show, there is no denying these performers possess immense talents to be able to dance in the way that they do and I appreciate everything that they do. stepz