If I was to write an article on a scientific paper, I’d make sure to highlight the scientific finding/research ‘s relevance to modern-day society. If I was an everyday reader of scientific papers, then sure reading a title that simply defines the study would intrigue me. But in reality, the title is vital to gaining readership and views to the study. This does not mean that it has to be “clickbait” or skewed in an inappropriate and misleading way to gain attention, but I think it is important to choose a relevant and relatable scientific finding to promote for readers to learn from. A good example was from one of the presentations about nanobots and relating it to the film “Big Hero 6.” Making modern-day references and connections will give the reader a point of reference to understand the scientific paper a little bit more in terms of logistics and mechanisms. I find that images are also extremely important. This isn’t to say to offer images with complicated terms, but ones that a viewer can easily follow. An image provided with an explanation is a good way for readers to understand. What I found interesting was that a lot of the class’ presentations were reviews and analyses of their scientific journal, meanwhile mine was more of a “pick and choose” article that had their own topic and organization to talk about while backing it with the study to add more credential to their article. This, in many ways, can be useful since readers, viewers and skeptics will be looking for validation and support. I’m not sure if this is the best way of using scientific findings, but I do find it to be a savvy method.