The healthcare innovation project is my first time experimenting with 3D design tools and programs. Reflecting on all the workshops hosted by Maker Hub, I am realizing the progress the human race will be able to make after perfecting the process of 3D printing. Whereas the foundation for sustainable 3D printing has been developing for decades, we are now in the prime time where development is at its highest peak. Scientists are successfully printing medicine, organs and affecting many industries. As the operational efficiency of 3D printing increases and the operational cost decreases, 3D printing will be even more widespread and available to grass roots businesses rather than just large corporations. As I learn more about this fascinating innovation, I also ponder on the role of automation on human jobs. As technology advances, and the role of humans in factories decrease, are we creating our own route to unemployment? How will the employable job force sustain themselves in the future. In the face of large cross-industrial innovations in the past, humans have always adapted quickly in a dynamic environment and refined their own skills. However, automation is mainly attacking the jobs of unskilled workers. Soon that entire population will have to develop new skills in order to sustain themselves.