I went into the lab thinking it was not going to be a good experience. In high school, I thought going to lab once a week was boring and I didn’t like it. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it. Although we didn’t get the result that was intended, it was an enjoyable experience. Experiments fascinate me, maybe because I’m a Statistics major. I enjoy asking a question and then being able to put together an experiment in hopes that it would be able to answer your question. I think that’s what made me want to major in Statistics and I think that’s what made this whole process fun.There are certain things that need to be in an experiment for it to be considered valid and I was able to see that in the experimental design at the end. This also opened my eyes to what scientists have to go through on a regular basis when developing medicine. Granted, they use machines, but even if you do everything right in terms of putting everything together, there can still be a chance that there is a contamination somewhere. As a result, the medicine that you worked hard on wouldn’t be able to be consumed by people.