I am currently Director of CUNY Advance, a project which seeks to support innovative, high-impact, faculty-driven projects at CUNY. I was previously the inaugural Postdoctoral Digital Learning Fellow at Macaulay Honors College at CUNY, after initially working as an Instructional Technology Fellow (ITF) at the College of Staten Island and then Senior ITF at Macaulay Central. Prior to that, I was a CUNY Writing Fellow at Brooklyn College, where I also taught composition and literature courses. Additionally, I have taught asynchronous/online composition and literature classes through NYIT and Ellis University, women’s studies at Hunter College, and worked in after-school computer programs in NYC’s public elementary schools. I hold an MA from the New School for Social Research and a PhD in English from the CUNY Graduate Center. My areas of research include interwar literature, feminist, queer, and critical race theory, as well as digital humanities and the scholarship of teaching and learning.