Testing, testing…

Hello!

My planning session over, I have a full iCal up until my departure. 28 weekdays that include about 4 hours of Spanish-studying, as much family time as I can squeeze in, and some self-improvement. I’ll probably fly to Europe during the last week of September, so I have some time to get used to everything before classes start in October.

I’m going down to the city this month to help out with the new Macaulay Freshmen’s Outward Bound Day on the 22nd of August. Obviously, I plan to come back down for a while before I go to Spain.

I got my American passport, have to work on getting my German one, and will soon apply for my student visa to Spain! The woman who is my contact person at the university has the month off, but hopefully I’ll soon find out who my roommate will be, how many people are in the upcoming year’s Spanish-learning program, and how many of them are staying the full year. I have no clue about many other things, but those are currently the most important.

Fun Facts about right now:

Watching: Angel, Season 2, episode 17
Hearing: My parents’ TV and crickets
Feeling: warm because of my bathrobe, odd because I had a fight with my mom about my attitude today, and I’m almost 20

Lovelovelovelove and more love,

Julia

About Julia

I'm studying abroad in Spain, but am supposed to be a Macaulay at City sophomore in the International Studies program. I love my life!
This entry was posted in Spain and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.