International Food Monday.. yeah, it’s a thing

Last week we ate some great Japanese food, and this week my Canadian roomie and I are cooking potatoes. I’m making German potato salad and she’s cooking some Canadian fries with cheese thing ^^

We’re having a few friends over to eat with us, and it’ll be great…..

….aaand now it’s a few hours later and we just had our food. It was great, everyone had fun, and we had some very cheap Spanish wine to accompany our classy gathering. I really love the people in our program. I’m so sad that some of them are leaving in December. It makes my life less awesome. *quick mourning moment* but I’ll get to visit them in their respective countries if I have money, and I hear some people from Australia will come here for the second trimester, so that could be cool… but we’ll be the experienced, awesome all-year students hahaha

My first time making potato salad without my Mami 🙁 and at the same time I’m impressed with myself ^^ People liked my salad a lot… and I worked out today… and I have my wine culture class tomorrow. Life is pretty great.

Now I’m chatting with a few people on fb and skype, and I’m super happy. Love is great. The more you have, the more you can gain. It’s like people’s hearts can expand in a grinch-like fashion, but since most of us aren’t the grinch, we just go from great to better to best until we can love people all over the place.

<3

Julia

About Julia

I'm studying abroad in Spain, but am supposed to be a Macaulay at City sophomore in the International Studies program. I love my life!
This entry was posted in Spain. Bookmark the permalink.