Passing strange

I have discarded so many plans, attitudes and beliefs because I always change my mind. I’ve been told I contradict myself to the point where I make no sense. I also never like to say I am right or gloat but in my head I certainly think I’m always right. Every time I get into an argument with my sister I start off yelling and then just change tactics and walk away or just become silent because I know that yelling doesn’t work for my sister. Or the time I wanted a job an thought it was a good idea and that I could manage going to school and working. Afterwards, I realized that it wasn’t such a good idea and then I quit my job. Which was the best decision I’ve ever made. I always live in the subjunctive mood. I can not live without thinking of the what if’s or what could’ve beens. So even though I think quitting was the best decision it was probably only the best decision for a couple of months. Maybe I should’ve kept my job. But do I need that extra stress on me?
I exist between being American and Hispanic. I can not be fully one or the other. I also lie between stupidity and intelligence, there have been some moments in life when my intelligence just seems to have escaped me. I can not think of any other categories I can fit between but I am sure there are multiple categories in which I fall under.