Information about Final Projects

Hi Class,

I want to draw your attention to a few new items posted on the course site.

Check out details about your final Neighborhood Projects here. Don’t forget to email Professor Rosenblum about your choice of Neighborhood before beginning the project.

I’ve posted new links under Readings for some of our upcoming classes. Don’t forget to do the readings before class, and to browse links posted under readings! For example, browse this oral history project created by our next in-class speaker, Mark Naison.

Next class you’ll discuss the content of the Final Web Project with Professor Rosenblum. Please come to class prepared to talk about how you’ll draw the themes of the course in to your final project. The following week (April 21) I’ll be in class to discuss how we’ll present that content in web project form.

Last but not least, we’ve received instructions about how to post the Objects of Memory pieces on the Tenement Museum Website. I’ve posted the instruction pdf on the site, but I’ve password protected it so that it is only viewable to students in our class. Please email me for the password. As indicated in the previous announcement, we’ll be posting these on April 21 in a batch so they appear together on the Tenement Museum site.