Hi, I’m Cheng Dong

Hello my name is Cheng Dong, I graduated from the Bronx High School of Science. As of now I have not declared a major yet but hopefully I will be studying in the field of Accounting in a few years. The reason I’m interested in Accounting is probably due to my interest in math and my mother’s family history of being accountants. I am currently living in Queens, but I am from Wenzhou, China. I have spent the first half of my life growing up in China, and the other nine years here in New York. Thanks to the times I spent in both of these two nations I speak both fluent Chinese and English. I have to say that I’m influenced deeply by both Chinese and American culture, but my hobbies are more inclined to my Chinese nature. I enjoy reading Chinese fiction books online, watching Chinese TV shows online (especially those that discusses aspects of society in a humorous and easily understood language), and like many others my age I enjoy playing video games. I consider myself a fairly optimistic and humorous person, but I was not a very sociable person in high school. Now that I’m in high school I hope to do a better job connecting with my fellow classmates, so thank you for reading my introduction, I will see you in class.