Snapshot Exhibition

I was one of the curators for the snapshot exhibition. I both enjoyed the process and found it frustrating. The frustrating part was the sheer amount of pictures, divvying them, finding both versions of each (large and small), among other things. The part I enjoyed was also one that I found frustrating. That was putting everything together. When putting the pictures up, the curators had double sided tape but it didn’t stick so we all had to use pushpins. I’m not the strongest person in the world so it was hard to stick it on the blackboards. But, I also really enjoyed that part because I got to put up what I wanted how I wanted it. I had 3 times and they were 9:06 (graffiti), 10:11 (linear pictures),  21:19 (night collage). I have attached pictures of my sections below (they were taken the day before the exhibition).

To be honest, during the exhibition, I did not stay for long. I saw all the pictures so many times I got sick of them. But, I was happy with the turnout and glad that I was part of its curation.

IMG_1268 IMG_1269 IMG_1270

1. furtdso linopv

Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design.