George Kruchinina

George Kruchinina

Hey there! My  name is George Kruchinina, and I’ve been proud to research Hanukkah and its relationship with Christmas — a personal topic that I’ve always been curious about.

I’m currently attending the Macaulay Honors College at Baruch, pursuing a major in Business Communications and a minor in Theater. One day, I want to produce television, especially for kids. At one point, I know I’m going to own my own media empire…but I don’t want to disclose too much without revealing my master plan. I went to Stuyvesant High School. There I was in chorus for 4 years, eventually becoming the Baritone section leader. I engaged myself in A Cappella with Jeremy Chan, too! I also had a love for Musical Theater, which explains my beard in the above picture. I played Miles Gloriosus, a burly Roman General, in “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. I’ve stepped up my involvement this year in college though by co-founding a chapter of Alpha Kappa Psi, Professional Business Fraternity. It feels good to be productive…and it feels even better to be making my dreams come true, one step at a time. Enjoy the holidays, everyone!