Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars is probably the most diverse and entertaining show on television. It has romance, comedy, inspiration, drama, action, mystery, and suspense. It has everything. Its part of every genre. That is why this show is truly amazing. It’s as enticing as the Nancy Drew book series, but the catch is, you don’t have to read.

The show focuses on the life of a daughter of a detective, Veronica Mars (hence why the show is called Veronica Mars). After her best friend, Lily, was killed and her dad was fired from his job as sheriff because he falsely accused her best friend’s father of the murder, Veronica Mars stood by her father and became his assistant at his new job as a private detective helping catch murderers, thieves, adulterers, etc.

Veronica is a very strong, witty, and helpful character. This sends a good message and she is a good role model for women everywhere. Even though she was an outcast in school, because of her family’s reputation, she never let it get her down. She always believed in herself and was good to herself regardless of how badly others treated her and eventually through helping others with their problems, she slowly but gradually fixed her reputation and pulled her dad with her to success.

I feel that this show is one any girl would enjoy watching. Not only for the way it portrays women, but for the way it carries the love stories between Veronica and several other characters. The chemistry between the characters makes the relationships so believable. And because they are so believable, it grabs the watchers attention and makes them feel closer to the characters which helps in getting the watchers so excited about watching it.

And even though the fairy tale love stories mixed inside the plot might make the show seem cliche, the mysteries and suspense that each episode leaves you with keeps it unique and fun to watch.

I never heard of Veronica Mars, until it popped up on the home page of my online Netflix account. I saw it had a 5 out of 5 point rating, and I thought it might be worth while to watch, because that was a really hard rating to achieve. And after watching the first episode, I got hooked. I watched three seasons, watching it in every minute of free time i had. It was best free time i ever spent, and i guarantee it’ll be the best free time you’ll ever spend.

10 out of 5!

If that didn’t get you, this video will:

“>

This entry was posted in First Review, Rebecca Zielkowski. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Veronica Mars