A Brief Introduction to Ariella!

Hi everyone! My name is Ariella Trotsenko and I am one of your fellow classmates here at  Baruch! I was born and raised in a very Russian home in the heart of Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. If it’s still not obvious, I am Russian.

I came to Baruch because I knew I wanted to pursue a major in business ever since I was 7 years old. I wanted to stay local and I knew Baruch was one of the great schools in NYC to go to for passionate business students like myself. While I’m not fully decided on my major, I am  inclining towards Marketing and Advertising. I believe that I am creative and possess strong communication skills. I hope to make the most out of my experience here at Baruch as well the Macaulay Honors College. I hope to learn more about my city by the end of this semester so that I can show off how smart I am to my parents friends.

I love to keep myself active and do a lot of activities. I love my house but I love going out with my friends way more.  I hate staying home and try to go out as often as I can. Some of my hobbies include swimming, cooking, traveling, shopping (duh!) and more importantly, since it’s winter, skiing! I am also a die-hard Techno and EDM fan (Electronic Dance Music). A lot of people will judge me for that but feel free to talk to me about EDM and festivals and I’m sure I’ll quickly change your mind.

I hope to learn more about each and everyone of you very soon!

Me and the Parental Units (I get it from my mama)