Leondra Craig

Girl with stuffed animals
Leondra Craig

My name is Leondra Craig. I live in Queens but more specifically the bottom of New York which is Far Rockaway. I have lived near the beach my whole life so you already know, I know how to surf. I am a NYC lifeguard in the summer for these past 3 years which I absolutely love doing. I run track, swim, and play softball. I love the sciences and helping people which has made me want to pursue medicine and a biology major. I hope to bring an interesting perspective to class which can be hard considering the fact my colleagues in this class are extremely smart. Online learning has its challenges but I hope it will be fun although I feel stress is going to come. I was sitting at this computer thinking of what picture to choose because I honestly have so many but this kinda shows my goofy side. These poor stuffed bears that were won from six flags this summer are now being held hostage by me as depicted in this lovely picture. In the picture I am also wearing my friends oversized shorts because I chose to wear jeans on an extremely hot day because Im so smart. But thats pretty much it. Thanks for reading. 🙂 (ig: theleondracraig)