The Most Amazing Trip

18zydaxnmut5vjpg

I remember a trip I went to when I was in elementary when we went to a museum. I was so tired of going to museums and the same one every year too. I mean, come on, the same thing every year? Uh-uh. No, thank you.

But then one year, instead of going to a normal exhibition where we couldn’t touch anything and had to had at least 2 feet away, we went to a different show. This show was about the Big Bang Theory. We all sat down in seats, with no screen in front of us. I was thinking, “What in the world is going on?” and then something magical happened. Above us, in what seemed like the ceiling, the show started. I was in 3D too so I felt like I was a small meteor observing all the action. It was breathtaking. It was the first museum visit where I wasn’t sleepy on the ride home because everyone was talking about that show. I was so excited I remember wanting to become an astronaut for the next month!

I don’t remember what museum I went to for that show or even exactly what grade I was in, but it’s definitely an experience I never plan on forgetting. (I’m also still looking out to see if museums will do anything like this again because I want to watch it again!)

A similar exhibition was a past exhibition in the American Museum of Natural History, which you can read about here.