It is imperative that scientific articles in popular news media outlets thoroughly explain the research, it’s findings, and provide an explanation. I have an incredibly minimal knowledge of science, because of this an issue I encountered while reading my article and other ones was not understanding many terms of diseases or what they were. Because this was an assignment for a class I looked up numerous diseases, but I can see that this would potentially push readers away especially people who don’t have much time. Also, I would ensure that statistics and graphs are included in my articles. Not many presentations mentioned statistics, but for me, in particular and perhaps for others I am much more trustworthy if I can get statistics on a topic. Also including opinions from other experts was something that was found in a few presentations which provided a different perspective for the reader which is helpful in order to make a conclusion. These are all elements I would include if I were ever to write a scientific article for a popular news outlet as well as aspects that make for a good representation of scientific research for popular media outlets. The only piece of information that stuck out to me was when AJ mentioned that the author of his article had sexual harassment allegations towards him because it was shocking and upsetting to me.