Hi class,

Here is the PowerPoint from yesterday with all the images we looked at (as well as definitions and quotes about mimesis).

This is how all emails will look that get sent out from either Prof. Kolb or myself. You’ll see that information is provided in this email, but that there’s also a link provided to the “Announcement” post on the website. It is a good practice to always follow the link to the Announcement post, as there will often be content that is available there that is not embedded in the email (such as images, links, etc.). You can also just go to our main page, which will always show the most recent “Announcements” as well as an archive of all past Announcements.

Please reply to this email to let me know that you received it.

Also, if you are interested in learning more about your new Mac laptops, no matter how simple or complex your question may be, please let me know and we’ll schedule a time to meet and go over some Mac basics (if you don’t know how to switch between open Applications using your keyboard, or you’re not sure how to use AirDrop, or you’d like to know what Mission Control is, then please reach out!).

-Jake