9:07 :: Out of my front door. On to the pathway that leads to the street. On the street which goes around in a circle. Tonight, Eye’ll break free from my usual walk. Tonight Eye’ll see where my mind takes me.  Eye’ll see. One hour.

9:16 :: Why exactly did Eye pick to walk by the community field and bay area? Eye don’t know. Maybe it was something about the water. Maybe it was something about the vastness yet quietness of the sea. How much potential is stored in the waters, and yet it sits waiting for Nature to take its course. As Eye strolled down the road, the many trees on the field seem to wave and welcome my presence. For all, in the dark, the street lights barely light and make out the skeletons of the trees now in Autumn, but their bodies seem to be all loving and wise. The body of creation that allows a tree to be a tree, simply. Wise and tall, all Eye could think about were my times meditating under the tree, downloading memories and knowledge from the Akashic archive; the wind blew softly against my face, sending goosebumps down my spine. Eye acknowledge how far I came. Time doesn’t.

9:34 :: As I turn the corner, the swift motions of my legs carried me out of my small shell of a rather private community down Woodvale Ave. From one of the main streets here in Staten Island, Hylan Boulevard, Woodvale Ave looked like a rollercoaster going all the way up, trees covering both sides of the sidewalk, and very dimly lit street lighting made it look almost a no brainer to walk up. Up. And up. And up, but I don’t feel “up”. I feel down. Really down. So much so, that both experiences caused me to question whether there actually is a sense of direction in the worlds above. Down here in physicality, we are here to create. Up there, in spirituality, we simply are. Orientation never seemed too important to me, although my life depends on it. So, I closed my eyes thought of a number from one to three, and selected path two to turn on from Woodvale. Eye leave the how to infinite consciousness. Eye just simply know what.

9:50 :: How am I even walking? What causes me to walk? Why did I even leave the house? Do I even know anything outside these walls? The cool air of the autumn night. The dimly lit streets of the Staten Island suburbs. All of the elements of nature, still intact, but with human formation. And here Eye am. Eye see. Eye feel. Eye experience. Is this all there is? Experience? Isn’t it the grandest of all consciousness? The manifestation of thought into words, and then action? And Eye am walking around thinking about the small things like satisfying obligations which Eye signed up to be put under. Eye think about the rest of the world, and why everyone else is doing life completely differently. After all, welcome to Babylon – actually, Eye mean America. Eye’ll head back. I’ll walk back down Woodvale, up the community streets into the circle. Eye like it here. Loops and things and a simple cipher: think, speak, act.

10:07 :: Home. Breathe. Okay…. Tools. Walks. Spaces. Ideas. Papers. Pens. Computers. Clouds. Elements. Nature. And who am Eye? Infinity is a big thing. Not so much of a ginormous thing, but a big thing. Eye don’t like to think about it because then Eye will never think of anything else. Who am Eye? What does this all even mean? Are we just all “winging it” here on Earth? Who am Eye? Eye feel pretty comfy with my plane, Eye’m winging it just fine, and yourself? Yes, you can always land. Just be mindful, you’re going to have to wake up in order to realize your full potential. It all starts with this:

10:10 :: Who am Eye?