One week from today, on Wednesday, Dec. 5, we will have our final class excursion to see The Jungle at St. Anne’s Warehouse in Brooklyn. Plan your transit now. Do not be late. Latecomers may not be seated, which means you’ll miss the play, and the participation for the excursion.

The show begins at 7:30; arrive by 7:10 at the latest. The run time is 2 hours and 45 minutes, with one intermission.

Right now–seriously, right now, as you are reading this–(1) take the time to anticipate any problems you might have in getting to this excursion, or in getting home from it. Then (2) actively try to come up to solutions to those problems.

If you truly cannot figure out a solution on your own–and I have faith that as increasingly savvy New York City navigators, you can!–get in touch with me immediately. Do not wait til next Tuesday or Wednesday. Get in touch now.

I’ll be sending reminder emails about the reading for next Tuesday, and about Sunday’s blog post (and the replies you will write to other people’s posts). For now, I want you to take a few minutes to plan your transit for next Weds evening.

Be in touch with questions.

Prof Kolb