How to post to this site!

In order for your writings about the arts in New York to appear at this website, you need to be added as an author!

1. Fill out this form with your name and email address (the one that you used when creating your eportfolio account): http://goo.gl/forms/pumXUHujBP
  2. You will receive an invite to join the site as an author; accept the invite!
  3. After logging into the eportfolio site and accepting the invitation, this site will appear when you hover your cursor over “My Sites” (upper-left corner of the screen).
  4. Choose “Dashboard” or “New Post.”
  5. When you write a post for the course, be sure to click the appropriate category for your post (usually by assignment name) from the menu on the right side of the screen. For example, a review of Otello should be categorized as “Reviews.”
  6. You can tag your posts for to make it easier to locate different types of content: you can tag your post with your name, the category (“review”), and so forth. For example, this post has been tagged “itf post,” “alexis carrozza,” and “how to’s.”

If you run into any problems, feel free to visit during office hours, send me a message via eportfolio (@alexiscarrozza) or email me at acarrozza@gradcenter.cuny.edu.

1. Pingback: How to Post to This Site 2.0 | The Arts in New York City