IRLANDAAAA

Hey, my loves. This is morning number two waking up in the Avalon House. It’s an adorable little hostel on the list of Europe’s best hostels, and it lives up to it’s rep. My three travel buddies and I have a-four person dorm together, so we’re not worrying about our stuff at all. No reason to lock up your crap if your door locks and you’re all together!!!

Seeing Kim again was epic. I almost cried but she is less of an ocean of emotion, so I held back. We both decided that finding hot guys in Ireland is sadly the same as finding them in any other country…. but when they start talking it doesn’t matter what they look like *sigh*

Since there’s a 20 minute time limit on these computers, and other last-minute free breakfasters will be finishing their food and coming on over, I can’t say everything I want to…

but: Dublin is sweet. We’re going to Bray today and then Kelly’s boyfriend has Bilbao Atleti shirts for us to wear because they’re playing Manchester tonight…. and we have to cheer on that Basque Country!!! We’re going to a sports bar and we’re a bit worried about being for the Basque team, but Ireland and England aren’t exactly best buds anyway.

Also, the nice/pushy Kebab guy who hit on me when I was buying food with Kim yesrday told me that Dublin is super safe. And then he gave me his number. hahaha

I’m not calling him.

So, the plan is Bray and Atleti today. Tomorrow, we’re moving hostels (North Swords) and we’ll be far away hahhahh… But since it’ll be the 16th, St. Pattie’s activities are starting, so we’ll come back here to partay: aka learn how to jig in the streets because, if I’m not mistaken, Irish dances are activity number one on the four day St. Patravaganza. Yeah, I’m that corny American girl with the dumb names for things. That’s me. Hi!

The 17th is St. Patties (PARADE!!). The 18th has a St. Pattie’s day activity too, but I don’t remember. The 19th does too. and it’s my best friend’s birthday… and we’re moving back to Avalon House. On the 20th we’re taking an epic day trip.. more about that later. It includes cliffs and Galway.. and a farm.. amd walking in the mountains. and it only costs 40  per person for the entire day!!! On the 21st we are flying back to Madrid and then I’m going right down to Andalucia to meet up with two lovely gals from Utahhh.

That is all for now. The screwy window on this computer is annoying me and we should go kick the others out of bed.

Much love,

Julia

P.S. My mom wants me to follow through on my idea of moving to Ireland because she wants to visit me here. Story of every time I go somewhere haha

P.P.S. I tried to insert a pic but couldn’t.. might do so later. For now, just deal with my boring blog with no images and lots of typing.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAHHH

About Julia

I'm studying abroad in Spain, but am supposed to be a Macaulay at City sophomore in the International Studies program. I love my life!
This entry was posted in Spain and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to IRLANDAAAA