GaYoung Kwon

Hello, my name is GaYoung Kwon.  I was born in South Korea and immigrated to New York City in the Summer of 1998.  As I grew older, I learned to appreciate both my cultures – the one I was born with, and the one I grew up in; the fact that I resided in a city like New York certainly helped a lot.

Iam a proud graduate of  Stuyvesant High School in TriBeCa, NYC. Since then, I have developed an early interest in the field of business, which led me to pursue my undergraduate education at Baruch College.  The courses offered by Baruch, coupled with the IDC seminars provided by the Macaulay Honors College, certainly opened my eyes.  I learned more about my intended field, and nurtured my love for New York City – its arts and its people.

I am currently hoping to major in marketing management and pursue law in the future; I have high hopes for grad school! Appropriately, my section for this collaborative website was titled the “Legal Precedents Behind Holidays.” It can be found here. I hope you all enjoy the hard work our class has put into this website!