葉振豪的Bio

Hello, my name is Peter Yip. Everybody calls me Yip.I am an American born Chinese but I go back to Hong Kong every summer to visit my relatives. I lived on Staten Island since I was five. I usually takes me two hours to get to class but somehow I manage to get there early. I come from Susan E. Wagner High School’s Scholars Academy.

I am what society would define as a “nerd”. I read and collect comic books and I use references to things like movies or shows as often as I can. I am proud to be a nerd because it makes me unique. I am an enthusiastic video gamer-but studies do come first. I also enjoy drawing, even though I am not good at it. I am also a big music fan- I can listen to almost any music and enjoy it. I am a very avid reader in anything. I go on wikipedia or read a encyclopedia just to read random pages to gain information.

My only dream in life is to see everyone I care about never be sad again. I only want to see them smile. Impossible? Maybe. Childish? Definitely. But it’s my dream and I’m sticking to it.  I will now leave you with the immortal words of Mr. Spock- “Live long and prosper”.

This entry was posted in Peter Yip. Bookmark the permalink.