Hey guys, I went to Tharagotha!! (or if you’re not Spanish, Zaragoza)

I took this pic in the palace ^^

Randomly, although I am going to Amsterdam next weekend, I decided to accompany three of my lovely Logroño friends on a trip to Zaragoza.

I took the photo to the left in Aljafería, a muslim palace from Spain’s moor times of awesome architecture. Here are some professional photos of the palace. We also have some great pictures on facebook if you want to see. I’m not in a lot of them because I stole Charlotte’s camera the entire time. Also, we went to two churches. Basilica del Pilar, which is dedicated to the Virgin Mary and is so epic I wanted to marry it’s roof as much as I want to marry Nietzsche, mojitos, and the roof of Sant Pau in Barcelona. I decided to add to my mac’s name once more. My baby boy is now officially called Mr. Loca Sant Pau del Pilar. I’m just gonna keep adding to his name until he sounds super spanish with like 7 last names haha

Oh and I want an iphone so I can use apps. And I would like to study abroad again, probably next summer, because there’s a scholarship, called the critical language scholarship, that makes my life epic. I could go learn Hindi in India!! “Why not?” say I.

I had such a blast with my friends, and I read more of the spanish book I started. It’s called “Llave del tiempo” and it’s about the future (2121 to be exact), in which the world is owned (a.k.a. governed) by corporations. It sounds really interesting, and it is! THe main character has some sort of weirdness happening with his blood type, so the corporations want to study him but I will likely soon find out that they are evil (because every good book needs an evil corporation haha) and it will get supergood.

Oh and just because I can’t get this songs out of my head, here’s a youtube video.

I’m gonna go read more and then sleep. Full day tomorrow: Mormon church, lunch with friends, learning chinese words from a friend.

Woo life!

Love you guys

Julia

About Julia

I'm studying abroad in Spain, but am supposed to be a Macaulay at City sophomore in the International Studies program. I love my life!
This entry was posted in Spain and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Hey guys, I went to Tharagotha!! (or if you’re not Spanish, Zaragoza)