Adam Tarsia

Running in a relay with my friendHi Everyone! I’m Adam. I am from Miller Place, NY and am going to be spending my time at CCNY as a musician, an athlete, and a student. I run Cross Country, as well as Track and Field and make my own music through FL studio on my computer in my basement. I play piano and alto saxophone in all styles of performance, and my favorite race in track is the 800m. I don’t have much of a choice when it comes to Cross Country. My favorite past time is being happy and hope I can make a lot of new friends at CCNY. My favorite artists are Aries, The Smashing Pumpkins, Neutral Milk Hotel, Juice Wrld, Foo Fighters, Jakey and Brakence. I hope to pursue a major in the Sonic Arts program and would like to be involved in the music industry through some form of production, songwriting and managerial work for artists as a career. I would one day like to own my own record label, and also consider myself a producer and songwriter. Looking forward to seeing you all and getting to know everyone this year!