Come “Meat” Us…

Come “meat” us!

NYC; the city that never sleeps!

Hello, My name is Joseph Mossad. I am a Brooklyn native, as I was born and raised here. I am a Brooklyn College Macaulay Honors College student that enjoys new adventures and having fun! I have many hobbies, too many to list, but among the top few are reading, sports, and just being around friends and family. My major is Psychology, I plan to enter Medical School, and I am pursuing a career in the medical field. I hope you enjoyed our website and presentation! Thanks!

eating something sustainable

Hey, I’m Mariam Atia! I am a Macaulay Honors student at Brooklyn College. I am Psychology major also on the Pre-Med track. I was born in Cairo, Egypt and moved to New York when I was 4 years old, I have lived in Staten Island ever since. Although I have many hobbies, in my free time I honestly like to do nothing. My favorite foods are homemade Egyptian foods, McDonald’s, and chocolate. I like to keep things short and sweet.

Bonjour. Me llamo Zohaib A Qazi. Like the rest of the students composing   this website, I’m part of Macaulay Honors at Brooklyn College and proud to be so. I’m a very indecisive person and thus, my major has not yet been declared. I’m think of psychology but seeing as I haven’t taken a single course in the field, I wouldn’t want to be hasty. As the son of a brown Pakistani, it was written in my destiny to be a doctor and accordingly, I’m on the premed field.I have a unique sense of (borderline inappropriate) humor and am not afraid to behave impulsively. Have a good look at our website and imprint it into your memory. For now, I have to go chase a spider that’s been bothering me.

Hey! My name is Lydia Tobia. I am a part of the Macaulay Honors College in Brooklyn. I am on way to becoming a future Doctor, while majoring in Children’s Studies and Psychology.I like pets and taking long walks on the beach ;] . When im not doing that, i like to stay active, whether its playing sports or enjoying a good organic chemistry problem. I am not afraid to try new things and I love the spontaneity of life. I think it is very important to be open to learning new things because there is so much we don’t know. On that note, please do not hesitate to take a look at our website. This information pertains to us as students and how our eating habits may affect us. Thank you for stopping by! =]

Hi my name is Allen Zhu. My parents immigrated from China whereas I was born in America. I am currently affiliated with the Macaulay Honor College and on the pre-med track. When I have free time I usually like to relax at home and silence my thoughts through the tranquil state known as sleep.

My name is Constantine Vasilakos. This is my face. I am currently on the Music Ed. track. I originally joined the food group to learn about how food and water is supplied to NYC, and if this system is sustainable. In class, we learned about specific issues that plague(d) the US/world food system as a whole, and the long term threats that it is facing. Our group ended up focusing on a food system we are all directly a part of, a system of a smaller scale: the food environment around our campus.