I enjoyed the STEAM Fest it was really fun and interesting seeing other students projects and interacting with students from other Macaulay campuses as well as younger classes. Furthermore, showcasing our own projects also had it’s own merits in speaking about the things we did throughout the semester and the work we put in to get our finished products. BioBlitz itself was very fun for me, the data and information not so much, I didn’t quite understand it myself and would have liked if we went over it in more depth in the class. I didn’t feel like the science senses were a good framework for the course because we didn’t really use them all that much, it was just an idea we had that we would throw in here and there and show how it applied. I enjoyed the 3D printing experience, that was a really fun part of the course and I loved how it was incorporated. The website was mostly used to submit assignments, the tutorials were also helpful from time to time, a reminder that assignments are due would be nice like a timer, because I tend to not check the website very often. Overall, I enjoyed the course I just wish we had more time for Dr. Greer’s science experiments those were my favorite parts of the course.